FS19 MVP 19 v126.96.36.199
Welcome to Mecklenburg Vorpommern, where the landscape is dominated by large areas and shimmering lakes.
On this 4x map, they take over the fate of the local agricultural cooperative.
They coordinate the extensive fleet of vehicles with the most modern agricultural technology, because the wide fields and meadows require powerful technology.
– quadruple map (1.171 ha total area of which 932 ha are arable land and 239 ha grassland)
– Seasons Ready
– Manure System Ready
– MaizePlus Forage Extension Ready
– Horse Extension Ready
– Manure pipeline
– Multi Terrain Angle
– Additional fruits such as rye, triticale, spelt, lucerne, clover, carrots and onions
– [ADDED] Store pictures of the Maisplus vehicles adjusted
– [ADDED] Map prepared for the Precision Farming DLC
– [FIXED] DescVersion adjusted – [FIXED] Spelt can only be stored at the farm
– [FIXED] Wheelbarrow on field 18 removed
– [FIXED] Performance Improvement
– [FIXED] MaizePlus adaptation in animals
– [FIXED] Several bugfixes
– [FIXED] Problems with bales and grain fixed
– [ADDED] Missing points of sale added
– General bugs fixed
– [ADDED] MaisPlus Forage Extension and Horse Extension added
– [ADDED] Cereals can now also be dumped and removed from the dairy farm
– [FIXED] Problem in MP with the Farmland ID’s gefixxt
– [FIXED] Rye, triticale and spelt now have stalks at the cutting plant
Credits to the Farming Agency for permission to use the HorseExtension Updates
And thank you to The Alien-Paul for installing the update.
Info: A new savegame is required when playing with the “Precision Farming DLC”.
Gates at agricultural machinery dealers open at 6 a.m. and close at 10 p.m.
When starting a game, the agricultural machinery dealer opens the gates at 9 a.m. on the first day.
– Guidance Steering (By: Wopster)
– Manure System (By: Wopster)